Here are the rules - post this list replacing my answers with yours.
Copy this if you're that way inclined.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
If I am no one has so informed me at this late stage.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Not sure, last one that springs to mind was during last Summer.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not really. It's serviceable and comparitively legible but not even remotely stylish.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham, proper ham, preferably slow roasted with a honey glaze.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
It would really surprise me if I did.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Is this other person an amusing nerd with occasional hyperactive tendencies, who exchanges ideas in a manner akin to telepathy as 1/4 sentences suffice to get complicated ideas across? Do they... Um yeah, probably. I'm not that picky unless you mess with my friends or give off creepcreepcreepcreep vibes like two of my namesakes I have had the misfortune to make teh acquaintance of. (Not Cron, who is legend.)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Sure. OTOH €100 will buy two nice meals and enough beer to keep a pleasant thing going for some time. Unless I'm loaded there are better ways to spend the money involved but risky stupid things and I have a glancing familiarity.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honey nut cornflakes.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Not necessarily, most of the time.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Dunno, probably their demeanour, anyone who can answerthis question decisively is probably deluded or is constantly scanning. I'm more of a living mostly in my head person.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I wish I was more self-motivated. I'm more in love with the idea of success than I am with success. (copied from Maurice)
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Ca m'égal. Is cuma liom. Das ist mir egal. All the same to me.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Light blue jeans, ever so slightly paint stained, oxblood mocassins.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The noise of others typing. First song that came to mind when I started thinking was
Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVOURITE DISH TO COOK?
Roast vegetables andfried crispy chicken.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONED?
25. FAVOURITE LIQUID
26. CONTENTS OF POCKETS?
Two mobile phones, one key ring with three keys on it, a €20 note, 2 €dimes and a €nickel. Yeah, I think that's appalling too but there's no cent symbol on the keyboard and right now I don't care.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
Blue grey with the emphasis on the blue, with brown rings around the pupils. Heterochromia is a family thing.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Not at the moment. I really should be wearing them but I've been too lazy/broke to buy them in some time. It's... It's been more than a year since I saw properly. Crap.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Food, a big thick steak, cooked so it's pretty much warmed up raw in the middle with pepper. Mmm. Cuisine, Indian.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. Not a fan of horror movies. At all.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Full movie, Sin City, most of, The Perfume, but I went home 3/4s of the way through that since it was 01:30 and I had to walk home and I'd seen it before.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Tie died bluey black t-shirt with the cover image from Led Zepellin's Physical Graffiti on it. I bought their greatest hits after getting the t-shirt. haven't listened to it in aaaages.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I'm conflicted but leaning towards winter, mostly on the basis that I hatehatehate sweating in my clothes, despise shorts, and really like that high pressure biting cold sunny weather you get sometimes in winter.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
That would depend.
36. SHOWERS OR BATHS?
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
How would I know?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Um, I'm about a chapter into Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, and have been for a week, but I did read Shield of Achilles in three days so I claim to be resting.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Sky News, Scuzz, some film programme on Al Jazeera
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
To be frank I'm not familiar with either one.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Um, Florida or New York, whichever is further. (Copied from Maurice))
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I know more random facts than you, and I... No.
46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Limerick. I probably would have suffered the indignity of being born in Tralee like my two brothers but I was two months early arriving so I'm the only true Limerick man in the family. Nyah!
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
I'll take it as it comes.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Through a mutual acquaintance, a friend to one and acquaintance to the other, at a little festival.